Academy School Application Process (International Students)Admission to RBCS is based on the following:
Step 1. Complete forms and Return to Business Office for Processing
- Prior academic and behavioral performance
- International Student Reference Forms (Pastoral, School, and Student)
- Standardized test scores (SLEP, ACT, SAT, TOEFL, or other accepted test)
- Phone Interview with the International Student Coordinator, if needed.
Academy forms to submit: (7th-12th grade)
Step 2. If Accepted
- Admission Application
- International Academy Student Questionnaire Form (filled out by student)
- SLEP test score sheet
- Middle and High school transcripts (translated into English)
- Pastoral Reference--submit to church
- School Reference--submit to school
- Student Recommendation--submit to teacher
- RBCS Financial Policies and Agreement
- Host Family Rules Agreement
- Proof of Health Insurance, Family Registration Certificate (Copies)
- International Student Immunizations Form--submit to doctor
- Current physical or health exam
- International Tuition and Fee Payment Worksheet
- Registration fee ($150)
Step 3. If Denied Admission to RBCS
- Notified by email or phone call by the RBCS International Student Coordinator.
- RBCS Student Coordinator will mail the I-20.
- Students must arrange an interview with the U.S. Embassy in their respective country to obtain an F-1 Visa.
- RBCS Student Coordinator will contact with housing options (with Host Families).
- Full payment must be received or a payment plan worked out with the business office before the student can be enrolled (Contact Business Office, (850)678-7358, x246).
* Notified by email or phone call by the RBCS International Student Coordinator.